How to prevent bearing rust? Take the following measures
During the production process, metal materials often come into contact with the ambient air such as dust, humidity and organic gas, which will cause rust. The residual salt is not cleaned up after quenching and tempering, and the pickling passivation and acid printing liquid cleaning are not complete. If the magnet is not clean, there are sand wheels, iron pins, sweaty hands, etc., which can easily cause bearing rust. Therefore, it is ensured that the product workpiece is not easy to cause damage during the production process, and anti-rust measures must be taken for the bearing parts that are stuck in the process flow.
(1) Create an anti-rust library, select mechanical equipment self-spraying method, self-spray 2-3 times per shift, each time 10-15 minutes, to solve the centralized rust prevention of bearing parts.
(2) Clean up all kinds of anti-rust machinery and equipment on time, configure anti-rust liquid, cleaning liquid, and cooling circulating water strictly according to the processing technology, inspect and adjust on time, and replace and replace on time.
(3) The bearing parts must be demagnetized and cleaned with cleaning fluid before they are put into the warehouse to prevent rust.
(4) After the bearing parts are pickled and passivated or written acid, they must be cleaned and cleaned, thoroughly combined, and then solved with rust-proof water and rust-proof.
(5) It is strictly forbidden to use cooling circulating water, cleaning liquid to wash hands and disinfect, wash towels, etc., to ensure the cleanliness and characteristics of the application liquid, and increase the service life of the application liquid.
(6) Do a good job in manufacturing with civilized behaviors, ensure cleanliness and sanitation, and remove potential safety hazards from rust.