How to dismantle and replace the bearing of 608 motor and what are the common problems? Now I will teach you how to dismantle and solve common problems.
One, the operation process is prepared in advance
1. Wear labor protection equipment.
2. Prepare special tools and supplies in advance: 1 90b250m and 450mm pipe wrenches, 1 each for 37mm, 300mm theme activities, 1 special-purpose sleeve, 1 set, 0.75kg hammer 1 Handle, 1 set of special small grille, 2 sheets of water sandpaper, 3#1000g lithium-based grease, 1 soft metal rod, 2 1000mm crowbars, 2 sets of motor bearings of the same specification and model, with insulating gloves 1 Only, 1 test pencil.
Two, operation process: Check the equipment serial number and equipment name to make sure that the equipment is appropriate.
1. Check whether the motor is terminating. If it is stagnant, fill in the work ticket, turn off the switch power supply, make an appointment for the registration sign, and use a test pencil to check the safety of no electricity.
2. If the motor shaft is smooth or has a cover, you can first remove the motor pulley fixed nut or remove the rear cover.
3. Remove the front top screw of the motor, loosen the four fixed screws of the motor, move the motor forward with a crowbar, and remove the transmission belt of the transmission system.
4. Disassemble and replace the bearing at one end of the motor pulley: Install the grille, use a pipe wrench to bite the rear end of the grille top screw, rotate the top ball screw with strength and balance, and remove the motor pulley.
5. Use a moving hand to remove the 608 motor bearing cover fixing screws, remove the bearing cover, and remove the motor bearing end cover.
6. Install the special small grille, use a pipe wrench to bite the back end of the grille top screw, rotate the top ball screw with strength and balance, and remove the original bearing of the motor.
7. Clean and tidy the motor stator shaft, use the bearing electric heater to heat the motor bearing to 80℃, and install the new bearing in time.
8. Apply unsalted butter to the newly replaced bearing for maintenance and lubrication, install the motor bearing end cover and motor bearing cover, excellent motor pulley and transmission belt.
9. Removal and replacement of the bearing at one end of the motor fan: remove the motor fan cover, use the brake disc to remove the radiator fan circlip, remove the motor fan, and remove the motor end cover at the motor fan end.
11. Apply unsalted butter to the newly replaced 608 bearing for maintenance and lubrication, install the motor bearing end cover and motor fan, and the motor fan cover is excellent.
12. Arrange the special tools and supplies for scrubbing and place them neatly.
13. Make a good record of motor repair and maintenance
Three, common problems
1. When smashing the motor pulley, the hand holding the hammer is forbidden to wear gloves to avoid the hammer from flying out and causing death; be sure to pad the copper rod when hammering the pulley tightly, and move the copper rod part while hammering, so that the pulley is symmetrically supported. It is forbidden Hit the pulley immediately with a hammer.
2. Make the inner holes of the two pulleys to be \"four points and one line\", and the transmission belt of the transmission system is tight and not too tight or too loose.
3. Filling with unsalted butter should be appropriate, too much will increase the temperature of the motor, and less will not get the actual effect of moisturizing.
4. Use sandpaper to remove shafts and holes appropriately to avoid excessive gaps in the mutual fit, and the wheel shakes, and the mutual fit gap does not exceed ±0.02mm.
5. When pulling the wheel with the squeegee, press the ball screw tightly before the shaft and the wheel are separated. Take care to avoid the sudden separation of the wheel and the shaft and fall together with the squeegee to death.
6. Do not hit the bearing with a hammer. If it is not well installed, the temperature of the bearing can be raised appropriately, but it does not need to exceed 120℃.