Introduce the bearing to any of the following condition […]
Introduce the bearing to any of the following conditions, please do not continue to use, you should immediately replace the new bearing to prevent unnecessary incidents.
1. There is a break in any one of the bearing ring and rolling body;
2. The inner diameter surface of the inner ring of the bearing or the outer diameter surface of the outer ring has significant creep;
3. There are cracks or gaps in any of the inner ring, outer ring, rolling body and cage of the bearing;
4. The raceway surface and rolling body of the bearing are rusty and injured;
5. There are severe pressure marks and scratches on the raceway surface and rolling body of the bearing;
6. There are obvious stuck injuries on the raceway surface, ribs and rolling body of the bearing;
7. Discoloration due to heat is significant;
8. The bearing retainer wears significantly, perhaps the rivets are loose.
MORE INFO: https://www.ydbearing.net/