When sliding bearings work, the contact between the jou […]
When sliding bearings work, the contact between the journal and the bearing bush will conflict, resulting in heat, wear and even "bite". Therefore, when planning the bearing, the sliding bearing materials with good friction reduction should be used to make the bearing bush and select the appropriate lubrication. Agent and adopt appropriate supply methods to improve the structure of the bearing to obtain thick film lubrication.
1. Corrosion of tile surface: Spectral analysis found that the concentration of non-ferrous metal elements is abnormal; iron spectrum shows many sub-micron wear particles of non-ferrous metal components; lubricants have excessive water content and acid value.
2. Corrosion of the outer surface of the journal: Spectral analysis found that the concentration of iron element is abnormal, there are many submicron particles of iron in the iron spectrum, and the moisture content of the lubricant is excessive or the acid value is excessive.
3. Strain on the outer surface of the journal: There are iron-based cutting abrasive particles or black oxide particles in the iron spectrum, and the appearance of the metal is tempered.
4. Fretting wear on the back of the tile: Spectral analysis found that the iron concentration was abnormal, and there were many submicron wear particles of iron in the iron spectrum, and the moisture and acid value of the lubricating oil were abnormal.
5. Strain on the surface of the bearing: cutting abrasive particles are found in the iron spectrum, and the abrasive particles are made of non-ferrous metals.
6. Shedding of tile surface: There are many large-scale fatigue shedding alloy wear particles and layered abrasive particles found in the iron spectrum.
7. Bearing burnt pad: There are more large-scale alloy abrasive grains and ferrous metal oxide in the iron spectrum.